Private Highlights of Philadelphia Tour by Car
Enjoy a driving tour of Philadelphia’s highlights, where you will be able to see not only the historic highlights, but also the highlights which can be best reached by car! On your private tour, you will explore the best of Revolutionary Philadelphia and America’s founding story where you will see the first post office in America, see where Betsy Ross lived and sewed the first American flag, see the second bank of the United States, which is now a portrait gallery, and see the Liberty Bell! Then continue to Midtown and the ‘Gaybourhood’, where you will see the Mural Mile, for which the city is known. You will also visit the Magic Gardens, with tickets included, Rodin’s Thinker, and the ‘Love’ statue. Your guide drops you off at your hotel, or our team can book your tickets to the Philadelphia Art Museum. Please be in touch with our team if you wish to visit the museum after your tour.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Betsy Ross House, 239 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19106-1999
Learn about Betsy Ross - her inspiration for making the first US flag and the events which shaped her life.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Love Park, John F. Kennedy Blvd and North 15th St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
Stop at iconic highlights across the city, including Rodin’s ‘The Thinker, Reading Terminal Market, the ‘Love’ sculpture, the Rocky statue, and even the upscale Rittenhouse Square.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Philadelphia, PA 19130
Enjoy the numerous sites of Benjamin Franklin Parkway - including Rodin’s ‘The Thinker’ sculpture, Fairmount Water Works, and the Free Library of Philadelphia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Philadelphia's Magic Gardens, 1020 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19147-1936
Visit Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens (tickets included) which is an incredible mixed media garden.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Philadelphia, PA, USA
- A friendly, professional tour guide for your own private group
- Plenty of time to take photos of your favourite places
- Private transport throughout the tour
- Entrance to the Magic Gardens
- Hotel pickup (if centrally located)
- Entry/Admission - Philadelphia's Magic Gardens
- Food and drink, although your guide will be happy to recommend local favourites along the way
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance to the Philadelphia Museum of Art
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Philadelphia and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (800) 814 COOL to speak with a Philly expert!
Product code: C-255730P259