Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour
Explore Philadelphia on this hop-on hop-off tour! See the top Philadelphia attractions including the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the Betsy Ross House while touring the city in a fun, fast and scenic way. Enjoy a ride on an open-top, double-decker bus, with our Hop on Hop off tour during your stay in Philadelphia.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Fully narrated tour
Hop on Hop off Philadelphia Double Decker Tour
Route Duration: 2 hours
- XR2X+7P Philadelphia - Stop 1 - Independence Visitor Center (SW Corner of 6th and Market Street)
- 239 Arch St - Stop 2 - Betsy Ross House/Philly Tour Hub
- 151 N Independence Mall E - Stop 3 - United States Mint/Ben Franklin's Grave
- 525 Arch St - Stop 4 - National Constitution Center
- North 12th Street & Arch Street - Stop 6 - Reading Terminal Market/Convention Center Marriott/Macy's
- 1 E Penn Square - Stop 7 - City Hall/Love Park
- North 18th Street & Benjamin Franklin Parkway - Stop 8 - Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul/Sister Cities
- 2025 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy - Stop 9 - Barnes Foundation
- 2151 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy - Stop 10 - Rodin Museum
- 2124 Fairmount Ave - Stop 11 - Eastern State Penitentiary
- 2525 Pennsylvania Ave - Stop 12 - Perelman Building of Philadelphia Art Museum
- 2600 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy - Stop 15 - "Rocky Steps"
- 222 N 20th St - Stop 17 - The Franklin Institute/Logan Circle
- 1625 Chestnut St - Stop 18 - Shops at Liberty Place
- 200 S Broad St - Stop 19 - The Bellevue/Rittenhouse Square
- Pine Street - Stop 21 - Pine Street
- 301 South St - Stop 22 - South Street/Head House Square
- South Christopher Columbus Boulevard & Spruce Street - Stop 23 - Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- 201 S Christopher Columbus Blvd - Stop 24 - Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing/Columbus Boulevard
- Waterfront Parking - Stop 25 - Penn's Landing/Waterfront
- 101 N Independence Mall E - Stop 27 - Faith and Liberty Discovery Center
Eastern State Penitentiary / Reading Terminal Market / Christ Church / Rodin Museum / Academy of Music / City Hall Visitor Center / Independence Visitor Center / Fairmount Park / Please Touch Museum / Rittenhouse Square / Weitzman National Museum of American Jewish History / United States Mint / Antique Row / Penn's Landing / Old City Arts District / Philadelphia Zoo / Betsy Ross House / Memorial Hall / National Constitution Center / Love Park / Philadelphia Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul / Logan Circle / The Franklin Institute / Benjamin Franklin's Grave / Big Bus Tours / Barnes / China Town / Delaware River Waterfront
Operates: Departures -
Operating Daily with a 45 - 60 minute frequency departures from Stop 1 on SW Corner of 6th & Market between 09.30am - 4.30pm.
PLEASE NOTE you must redeem your ticket at Stop 1 Before you can board the tour.
Up to 25 Stop on route.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: See itinerary
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Live onboard commentary (English only)
- Map of route and sites
- Hop on Hop off Tour of Philadelphia
- Up to 25 stops to Hop-on and Hop-off
- 3 Ticket Types 1/2/3 Days
- Entrance fees/attraction tickets
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Schedules may differ slightly during peak and off-peak times
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Customers are advised to visit the Big Bus website to find out more about our new health and safety measures and up to date Bus Stop Locations.
Average 4.38 out of 5 stars based on 302 verified reviews from Cool Philadelphia and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities