Spirit of Philadelphia Dinner Cruise with Buffet
Grab your friends or that special someone and get ready for two hours of fun on the waters of Philadelphia! This dinner cruise includes amazing DJ entertainment and views of the magnificent skyline. Enjoy a delicious attended buffet dinner as you gaze upon a beautiful view of Philadelphia's twinkling lights.
This cruise is currently only offering outdoor dining options only. We are fortunate to have beautiful outdoor decks that are available for sightseeing. Food and beverage service will be available at outdoor tables. Access to the outer decks is by stairs only and guests will have access to restrooms. We have great weather on the water right now, we would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades!
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Buffet dinner included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Cruises Philadelphia, 401 S Columbus Blvd Penn's Landing, Philadelphia, PA 19106-4300
Enjoy a delicious buffet dinner, fun music and incredible views.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Penn's Landing, On the Delaware River from Market St. to Lombard St., Philadelphia, PA 19103
Your cruise departs from Penn’s Landing
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Delaware River, United States
Dine on the Delaware River and enjoy panoramic windows allow for a perfect view of the Philadelphia skyline
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 3-hour cruise
- Delicious dinner buffet attended by server, with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts
- Background music curated by DJ
- Outdoor dinning on our spacious lounge decks
- Entry/Admission - City Cruises Philadelphia
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt. For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress is recommended.
- In order to follow current safety guidelines, this cruise is currently only offering outdoor seating options. We would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Masks not required while seated. Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing.
Average 4.23 out of 5 stars based on 31 verified reviews from Cool Philadelphia and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (800) 814 COOL to speak with a Philly expert!
Product code: C-5042PHLSPI
Similar Tours & Activities